Ibiza

17.10.11

Este fin de semana estuve en Ibiza trabajando. No pude ver la ciudad, aunque ya la conocía, pero os enseño algunas de las fotos antes de coger el avión y del outfit que me pusieron allí. Lo siento por este post tan corto, quiero intentar actualizar a diario pero no tengo mucho tiempo.


This weekend I was in Ibiza for a shooting. I couldn't visit the city, although I already knew it, but I show you some of the picts I took at the airport and the outfit I wore there. Sorry for the shorts post I'm writting lately, I don't have enough time but I'm trying to update daily.







denim jacket/cazadora vaquera: stradivarius (old)
dress/vestido: zara (old)
bag/bolso: H&M (AW 2011-2012)
boots/botas: zara (old)



Fantastic Miu Miu and Louboutin shoes I wore for the shooting.






You Might Also Like

7 comentarios